IQDP4 Diabetic Profile
Diabetes is a chronic (life-long) health condition in which the levels of glucose (sugar) in the blood are too high. It is caused by a problem with the hormone insulin made in the pancreas. Long term effects of diabetes include damage to the kidneys, eyes, feet, and nerves, and may potentially lead to heart problems and stroke. Individuals aged 40 years and above, or who are overweight, have a family history of diabetes, have medical histories of high cholesterol or hypertension, may opt for this screening.
This one-time package consists of:
- Urea FEME
Other points to note:
- You may continue to take your medications before coming for your health screening appointment. If you are a diabetic patient, please do not take your diabetic medications on the morning of your health screening appointment.
- Collection of urine should be done 5 days after the last day of your period or 2 weeks before the first day of your period so as not to affect test results. (For tests with Urine FEME)
- Avoid red meat and iron supplements 3 days before the appointment if you are taking the Stool Analysis. (For tests with Stool Analysis)
- No need to consume any iron supplement on the day of your blood taking appointment. (For Anaemia & Thalassemia tests)
- Estimated turnaround time is 1 working day.
- Avoid wearing tight and long sleeve tops during your blood taking appointment.
- Bring your NRIC / Passport / Employment Pass Card / Work Permit Pass, and also a record of your past medical report, if any (up to 3 years prior), existing medications or any vitamin supplements etc during your post consultation of reviewing your results.
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of appointment, please notify 9728 8393 or email@example.com at least 2 hours before your appointment time to re-schedule
- Please check your Spam or Promotions folder if you did not receive your order confirmation email in the few minutes following the purchase of this screening package
- Follow-up investigations may be required if the results of the tests are abnormal.
All descriptions are explained briefly and on a general basis. All screening results should be correlated with the patient's history and clinical findings.
Always consult your physician as they are the best person to interpret your laboratory results.
By purchasing this screening package, you give consent to the disclosure and use of your personal data and results for medical evaluation, contact for consultation(s) and/or medical follow up. Your data will only be shared with third parties as required for your medical care.
Available at all listed GP+ Partner Clinics.
Terms of Service
Payment : Full payment by credit card or PayPal.
Booking and Confirmation : Prior appointment is required. Upon payment received, you will receive an email with a confirmation letter of the service that you have purchased. You will be contacted via phone and/or email pertaining to your preferred booking date and time for the confirmation of the service. You must be 21 and above of age to book for screening.
Refund Policy : Not applicable. Refer to Terms of Service.
Service Confirmation : You are to bring the confirmation letter and your identification card or document to the assigned GP+ Partner Clinic on the day of your appointment.
Validity : Within 3 months from date of issue of confirmation letter. Not valid with other corporate programmes. Items in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
Reschedule of Appointments : For rescheduling of appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days before actual date of appointment.
All prices are in Singapore Dollars.
Listed terms are subject to change without prior notice.
For general enquiries, please email email@example.com