QTP3 Thyroid Profile
The thyroid gland secretes hormones to regulate processes such as growth and energy expenditure. This basic thyroid profile screening checks the level of thyroid hormone (free T3 and free T4) and the Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH), which will determine if you are hyper - (high) or hypo - (low) thyroid.
This one-time package consists of:
- Post Doctor Consultation
- Medical History, BMI, BP, and Lab Report
- Free T4 (FT4)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Free T3 (FT3)
Other points to note:
- Estimated turnaround time is 1 working day.
- Avoid wearing tight and long sleeve tops during your blood taking appointment.
- Bring your NRIC / Passport / Employment Pass Card / Work Permit Pass, and also a record of your past medical report, if any (up to 3 years prior), existing medications or any vitamin supplements etc during your post consultation of reviewing your results.
- If you are feeling unwell on the day of appointment, please notify 9728 8393 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 hours before your appointment time to re-schedule
- Please check your Spam or Promotions folder if you did not receive your order confirmation email in the few minutes following the purchase of this screening package
- Follow-up investigations may be required if the results of the tests are abnormal.
All descriptions are explained briefly and on a general basis. All screening results should be correlated with the patient's history and clinical findings.
Always consult your physician as they are the best person to interpret your laboratory results.
By purchasing this screening package, you give consent to the disclosure and use of your personal data and results for medical evaluation, contact for consultation(s) and/or medical follow up. Your data will only be shared with third parties as required for your medical care.
Available at all listed GP+ Partner Clinics.
Terms of Service
Payment : Full payment by credit card or PayPal.
Booking and Confirmation : Prior appointment is required. Upon payment received, you will receive an email with a confirmation letter of the service that you have purchased. You will be contacted via phone and/or email pertaining to your preferred booking date and time for the confirmation of the service. You must be 21 and above of age to book for screening.
Refund Policy : Not applicable. Refer to Terms of Service.
Service Confirmation : You are to bring the confirmation letter and your identification card or document to the assigned GP+ Partner Clinic on the day of your appointment.
Validity : Within 3 months from date of issue of confirmation letter. Not valid with other corporate programmes. Items in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
Reschedule of Appointments : For rescheduling of appointment, please email email@example.com 3 days before actual date of appointment.
All prices are in Singapore Dollars.
Listed terms are subject to change without prior notice.
For general enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .